Availability: Bianca Resort & Spa
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxurious ski hotel with ski-in/ski-out access
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Kolasin hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of such winter sports as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Biogradska Gora National Park.
With direct access to the slopes, Bianca Resort & Spa makes guests feel at home with amenities like a full-service spa and an indoor pool.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bianca Resort & Spa Amenities
After a day on the snow, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or enjoy a swim in one of the 2 indoor swimming pools. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Bianca Resort & Spa helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at one of the hotel's 3 bars/lounges or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a children's club.
Bianca Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2006
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $2.00 EUR / per hour ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $2.00 EUR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sofa bed size
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chives - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Bianca - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Energy Clinic has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Bianca Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.5 per night for guests up to 12 years old.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.