Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
On-site Marine Ecology Research Center
Located on the coast of Malaysia, Gayana Eco Resort is 1.8 km from Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, 6 km from Likas Stadium, and 6.1 km from Sabah State Mosque.
Full-service health spa
The Gayana Eco Resort features an on-site Marine Ecology Research Center, 4 dining options, a full-service health spa, swimming, diving, kayaking, and children's programs.
Villas with Wi-Fi
Each of the 52 villas is set over the water and outfitted with an LCD TV, CD & DVD players, minibar, complimentary bottled water, comfy sofa bed, and free wireless Internet.
Located on the coast of Malaysia, the waterfront Gayana Eco Resort has a Marine Ecology Research Center on-site. The resort has a host of recreational activities, including swimming, Pilates and yoga classes, kayaking, scuba diving, jungle trekking, boating, rowboat, snorkeling, and programs specially designed for children. There are 4 restaurants on site, offering Malaysian and Western fare in both casual and gourmet settings. Outdoor, waterfront dining and 24-hour room service are also available and complimentary breakfast is offered daily. The Gayana Eco Resort also has a full-service health Solace Spa, which uses marine-based mineral treatments for processes of soothing and rejuvenation. Additional property amenities include a 24-hour front desk, picnic area, pool table, multilingual staff, childcare service with a surcharge, and business services. Gayanan Eco Resort also provides an airport shuttle for a surcharge.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 57
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Ferry terminal shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Video library
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- CD player
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- LCD TV
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sea view
Alu Alu Seafood - Serves Chinese seafood dishes with seating that extends over the water. Tropical fish tanks add to the restaurant's aquatic ambience. Ingredients on the menu come from the restaurant's own organic fish farm.
Macac Restaurant - This restaurant offers Western fusion fare with a Malaysian influence. It serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner from its poolside location.
Latitude Lounge - The lounge features a manager's cocktail reception, with traditional Malaysian music. Open after 5 PM, it serves drinks and snacks and has an ocean view.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Banana boat on site
- Sailing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Boat launch on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowboats on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
The Solace Spa is outfitted with treatment rooms, private showers, and spa tubs. Treatments are designed with all-natural marine-based products, designed to reduce signs of aging and rejuvenate the body, mind, and soul.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Ocean view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 150
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100 (up to 11 years old)
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 250
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per child: MYR 100 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- A fee for a meal on 31 January: MYR 250 per person
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 240 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.