Availability: Coconut Creek Farm & Home Stay
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, View
- 1 double
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed, View
- 1 double
Kumarakom eco-friendly bed & breakfast with a fitness center
Situated on the riverwalk, this eco-friendly bed & breakfast is close to Vembanad Lake and Kumarakom Boat Jetty. Area attractions also include Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Coconut Creek Farm & Home Stay provides massage/treatment rooms, 24-hour room service, and free parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coconut Creek Farm & Home Stay Amenities
Coconut Creek Farm & Home Stay features a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly bed & breakfast also offers a garden, tour assistance, and secure parking. Onsite parking is complimentary. Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner hotel.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Creche (nursery)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Tour assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
24-hour room service is available.
TV with Cable channels
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Boat cruises on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Dock nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boating on site
- Safari nearby
- Banana boat nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Land sailing (sand yachting) nearby
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Coconut Creek Farm & Home Stay Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: INR 100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1850 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 2 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.