Book your room at Buri Tara Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
|$528 $264||$116 $58|
- 1 double
Superior Room (Room Only)
- 1 double
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 double
Deluxe Room, Pool Access
- 1 double
Resort in Krabi near Nopparat Thara Beach
Situated near the beach in the city center, this resort is close to Nopparat Thara Beach, Ao Phra Nang Beach, and Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium. Local attractions also include Ao Phai Plong and West Railay Beach.
Buri Tara Resort provides a poolside bar, massage/treatment rooms, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Buri Tara Resort
- The Overview
Buri Tara Resort features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Event facilities measuring 969 square feet (90 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times, a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. This Krabi resort also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, tour assistance, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- One meeting/conference room
- Free guest parking during stay
- Poolside bar
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 969
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Year Built 2006
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- The Room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Rainfall showerhead
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Tara Restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves light fare only.
In-room dining choices include lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Dock nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Mind and Body
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
The Fine Print for Buri Tara Resort
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1100 (from 3 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 400 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 100 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 100 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1100 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.