Ratings based on 24 Verified Reviews
They paid and stayed. We double-checked.
2.5 Room cleanliness
3.3 Service & staff
2.7 Room comfort
2.4 Hotel condition
They paid and stayed.
by A verified travelerfrom Can
700฿ taxi ride to get there & to Krabi, unkemptPosted Apr 4, 2015
Their budget accom is unsanitary and there are no mosquito nets. The bungalows are twice the price and are air conditioned. Not great place for single person. Staff helped themselves to drinks in my fridge.
for Everyoneby A verified travelerfrom malaysia
Satisfy the value of budget stay.Posted Mar 11, 2015
Due to water pressure issue causes sometimes we didnt received water supply. However, hotel staff very fast settle our problem. Although koh kwang resort a bit far from attractive site, rent a motorcycle may save up lots of our travel time and quite interesting to explore the Ao nang or Muang area.
for Studentsby A verified travelerfrom Singapore
Away from the main Krabi activities (Ao Nang)Posted Feb 27, 2015
Pros: Good location away from Ao Nang and close to the beach
Cons: A bit more of gardening and clean up to make it a bit nicer.
Location: Tupkek Beach a few miles up north. Not crowdy, you can have lunch and dinner on the beach facing beautiful scenery.
I traveled by myself four days in Krabi and booked a package. I found out (later) that air ticket price (although with a so called low cost airline) was 95% the cost of the package and consequently accommodation represented the remaining 5%. So I was very much concerned about the hotel and what to find out there. Well, it may be exaggerated to call the place a "resort'. they certainly do not offer such facilities (swimming pools, large lobby, multiple bars, amenities (coffee, tea, water, etc....) in the room), and they are not dozen of gardeners taking care of the surroundings. Having said that, and contrary to some comments I read here and there, for people looking for low budget type accommodation I would recommend this place. People are nice and friendly and not pushy. Rooms are basic yes, bathroom is basic too, ... and clean. Bed in good condition, clean linen and towels. One can have breakfast and meals on the spot at reasonable prices. Walking distance from other restaurants and bars/pubs in a quiet surrounding and within 100 meters from the beach. Yes there is high tides and low tides. At low tide the water is far away, nature does it. My advice: stay in this place, rent a bike, travel around and go in the evening to Ao Nang to listen to live music while having a beer or two. Now if you're looking for luxury, nearby you will find Sheraton or Sofitel (not same budget, though!)
for Personal Eventby Emiliefrom Göteborg
Back-packer stuk, ofräschtPosted Feb 23, 2015 on Hotels.com
Vi checkade in för att checka ut några timmar senare. Dessa bungalows lever inte alls upp till bilden man får genom hotels.com och andra sidor. De är av mycket låg standard, inte rent och området är inte alls någon grön oas utan upplevs nästan som en ofärdig arbetsplats. Vi hade betalat i förhand men checkade ut då det inte alls uppfyllde våra tankar. Framförallt var det badrummet som stod i vatten då lutningen var fel, dåligt kaklat så att man trodde att det skulle lossna, ofräscht totalt sett eftersom det inte var städat ordentligt. AC apparat - ja men ett under att den överhuvudtaget gick igång med tanke på hur den såg ut och att den satt kvar på väggen! En liten kyl men möblemanget ofräscht. Vi upplevde det som ett "back-packer" ställe och ställer oss helt oförstående till att detta hotell kan rankas med 3 stjärnor.
for Personal Eventby Colinfrom Canada
Budget but not so cleanPosted Feb 13, 2015 on Hotels.com
Very dirty dead bugs on the floor. I guess you get what you pay for 400B.
for Everyoneby A verified traveler
Very nicePosted Feb 4, 2015
Helpful staff and close to some nice each bars. Ideal for a quite stay but not near main town
for Everyoneby A verified travelerfrom banbury, england
Nice, quiet little spot.Posted Jan 30, 2015
Lovely little place hidden away from the road. Family run, really nice people. Brilliant food at the restaurant. Bike rental was ace. Overall pretty awesome!
for Getaway With Friendsby ILI NAJWAfrom Shah Alam Malaysia
Koh Kwang ResortPosted Jan 30, 2015 on Hotels.com
It was okay. Not bad but not so good. I wish they had provide with kettle, for my night hot coffee. Not convenient at all. From the pier to here was quite a distance.
for Familiesby Davidfrom Ystad
MögelPosted Jan 23, 2015 on Hotels.com
Vi bytade hotell direkt då det var stark mögeldoft och kuddarna var svarta av mögel innanför kudd fodralet. Pratade med andra gäster som sa att flera hade flyttat samtidigt pga av mögel på rummet. Synd på ett annars fint ställe.
for Couplesby A verified traveler
goodPosted Jan 20, 2015
Pros: space inside hotel good
Cons: supply steam drinking water
about hotel very good stay will happy travel,beach site,food and good location enter other places.