Book your room at Kohhai Fantasy Resort & Spa
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Hillside SuperiorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hillside DeluxeMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Villa, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Family Room (Deluxe)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Villa, Private Pool, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This Ko Ngai resort is by the sea, on the beach within minutes of Main Beach, Snorkeling Area, and Paradise Beach. Area attractions also include Morakot Cave.
At Kohhai Fantasy Resort & Spa, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
All 90 rooms offer WiFi, balconies, and TVs with satellite channels. Minibars and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 1
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1999
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 150 THB per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 150 THB per day )
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
RAYABURA - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours on site
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1200
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 960 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1600 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 150 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: THB 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 900 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not permitted at this property.