Book your room at Lanta Sand Resort & Spa
Deluxe Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Pool AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelUpscale resort on the beach, with 3 outdoor swimming pools
Nestled on the beach, this Saladan resort is within 3 mi (5 km) of Long Beach, Klong Dao Beach, and Kawkwang Beach. Sala Dan Pier and Sala Dan Community School are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Spend the day catching some rays at the beach, relaxing by one of Lanta Sand Resort & Spa's 3 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
All 78 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with conveniences such as sitting areas and coffee makers. Guests will also find free WiFi, furnished balconies or patios, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Business center
- Meeting facilities
Lanta Sand Resort & Spa features a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a children's pool. The resort offers a restaurant. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1614 square feet (150 square meters) include a meeting room. This beach resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Children's pool
- Beach bar
- Beach sun loungers
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1614
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Year Built 2003
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Flat-panel TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free bottled water
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Rabeang Lanta Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Leelavadee Spa. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Massages on beach
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1400 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2500-3000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1400 per night
We should mention
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.