Availability: Rawi Warin Resort and Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 1 king
Sea View Villa
- 1 king
Sunset Pool Villa
- 1 king
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
On an island, nestled on a private beach, this Ko Lanta resort is near area attractions such as Khlong Toab Beach, Klong Nin Beach, and Khao Mai Kaew Cave. Area attractions also include Post Office Ko Lanta and Ba Kan Tieng Bay.
Spend the day playing on Rawi Warin Resort and Spa's private beach then return to dine at one of the resort's 3 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rawi Warin Resort and Spa Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Rawi Warin Resort and Spa like a children's club, an outdoor pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool and a fitness center. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rawi Warin Resort and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Tennis on site
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Tour assistance
- Event catering
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom phone
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Separate sitting area
- Wake-up calls
- Individually furnished
Golden Pond - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available.
Water Merk - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Tennis on site
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Rawi Warin Resort and Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 300 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1600 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 800 (one way), (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1850 per night
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.