Availability: The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Room, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Premier Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Beach Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Krabi resort is located in the suburbs and set on a private beach within walking distance of Tubkaek Beach. Area attractions also include Nopparat Thara Beach and Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium.
Catch some rays on The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort's private beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
LED televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. At The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities like kayaking and volleyball.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Direct access to private beach
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2003
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LED TV
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Arundina - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
Di Mare - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach and complimentary bicycles are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 10 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Kayaking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Tubkaak Krabi Boutique Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 5900
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2950 (from 10 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6900
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3450 (from 10 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 550 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger are not permitted from December to February. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.