Availability: Thumrin Thana Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools, in Trang (Trang)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Trang (Trang), close to Wat Tantayapirom Phra Aram Luang, Trang Clock Tower, and Trang Stadium. Nearby attractions also include Phraya Ratsadanu Pradit Mahisorn Phakdi Park.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Thumrin Thana Hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Thumrin Thana Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Thumrin Thana Hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Thumrin Thana Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 289
- Number of floors - 18
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1997
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Trang Thana Coffee Shop - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Thumrin Thana Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
Minimum guest age is 20
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 100 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.