Book your room at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort
Deluxe (Deluxe Building)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Garden RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe, Beach FrontMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand, Beach Front (Grand Deluxe Beach Front)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
On private beach with a spa tub, near Tubkaek Beach
This Krabi resort is located by the sea and set on a private beach within walking distance of Tubkaek Beach. Area attractions also include Nopparat Thara Beach and Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium.
At Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy kayaking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort
At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Babysitting or childcare
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
Eat and drink
Sunset Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Massages on beach
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.