Availability: Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort
Deluxe (Deluxe Building)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Garden RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe, Beach FrontMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand, Beach Front (Grand Deluxe Beach Front)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
On private beach with a spa tub, near Tubkaek Beach
This Krabi resort is located by the sea and set on a private beach within walking distance of Tubkaek Beach. Area attractions also include Nopparat Thara Beach and Ao Nang Krabi Boxing Stadium.
At Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy kayaking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Babysitting or childcare
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
Sunset Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours on site
- Kayaking on site
- Massages on beach
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1500 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.