Availability: Twin Bay Resort
Standard BungalowMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family BungalowMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Beach Front BungalowMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family DeluxeMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family fun at the shore
This Ko Lanta hotel is located by the sea and set on its own private white sand beach, a short distance from Kawkwang Beach, Sala Dan Community School, and Klong Dao Beach. Local attractions also include Sala Dan Pier and Long Beach.
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a children's pool and barbecue grills.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 8 June 2014 to 21 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 May to 30 September:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
Twin Bay Resort Amenities
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Twin Bay Resort like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Direct access to private beach
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Twin Bay Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Twin Bay Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- All citizens of Thailand will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.