Book your room at Aparthotel Stare Miasto
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star Krakow aparthotel in Old Town, walk to Main Market Square
Located in Old Town, this aparthotel is steps from Archbishop's Palace, Town Hall Tower, and Cloth Hall. Main Market Square and Collegium Maius are also within 5 minutes.
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a meeting room, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All apartments are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and safes. Kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops are standard, and guests will also find rainfall showerheads and LED TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the aparthotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests. This Krakow aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Aparthotel Stare Miasto is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Year Built 1600
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LED TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Illuminati - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bohema - This restaurant specializes in Polish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 2 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.6 per person, per night
- All citizens of Poland will be charged the national value-added tax
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: PLN 35 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.