Book your room at Cracow Old Town Guest House
Guesthouse in Krakow (Old Town) near Main Market Square
Located in the heart of Krakow, this guesthouse is within walking distance of Juliusz Slowacki Theater, Main Market Square, and Florian's Gate. Also nearby are Czartoryski Museum and Krakow Barbican.
Cracow Old Town Guest House provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cracow Old Town Guest House
Cracow Old Town Guest House features tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.6 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 95 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 50 per night