Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
"Krakow hotel, 100 metres from city centre"
This grand 19th-century luxury hotel, with a period interior, is situated within 0.3 km of Town Hall Tower, Main Market Square, and St Mary's Basilica.
Guests can dine under chandeliers at Mirror Hall and enjoy rose ice cream in the Vienna Café.
Guestrooms with traditional decor in rich colours and parquet flooring have satellite television, free WiFi minibars and bathrobes.
Guests will appreciate the hotel's ambience with its wealth of period features and can enjoy a drink in the café or café bar, or wind down in the sauna. There is a fully equipped business center with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge) available. Multilingual staff members at the 24-hour front desk may provide an express check-in and out service, safe deposit boxes, and arrange childcare, and room service is available round the clock.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Ski storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Bathroom scale
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
Guests of the Grand Hotel enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Mirror Hall - The Mirror Hall restaurant, with its high stained glass roof, chandeliers and mirrors, serves fine, Polish-inspired cuisine.
Vienna Cafe - This historic café, with its period features, offers coffees, pastries and its home-made rose ice cream.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.6 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 75-100 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 150-180 per day
- Pet fee: PLN 70-90 per pet
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.