Availability: Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Economy Single Room, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Economy Double Room, Ground FloorMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Krakow with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Manggha Museum of Japanese Art and Technology, Wawel Castle, and Main Market Square. Also nearby are Wawel Cathedral and Collegium Maius.
In addition to a restaurant, Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 120 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Vanilla Sky - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Vanilla Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Niebieski Art Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa, JCB International JCB International
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 180 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 30 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 120 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.