Availability: Nordic House Apartments
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Single Room
- One Single Bed
- Four Single Beds
Guesthouse in Krakow (Old Town) near Main Market Square
This guesthouse is located in Krakow (Old Town), close to Collegium Maius, Main Market Square, and Wawel Castle. Also nearby are Town Hall Tower and Cloth Hall.
Nordic House Apartments provides a nightclub, multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city or courtyard views and feature televisions with satellite channels. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nordic House Apartments Amenities
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Krakow guesthouse also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Translation services and currency exchange can be provided.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- City view
- Courtyard view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Nordic House Apartments Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 8 AM-4 PM on weekdays. Guests planning to arrive after 4 PM on weekends should proceed directly next door to Sushi77 Restaurant for check-in assistance.
For further details, please contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: PLN 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: PLN 70 per night