Availability: Novotel Krakow City West
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel with an indoor pool in Krakow (Bronowice)
This hotel is located in Krakow (Bronowice), close to Wisla Stadium, Collegium Maius, and Kosciuszko Mound. Also nearby are Jordan Park and AGH University of Science and Technology.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Krakow City West features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Krakow City West Amenities
Novotel Krakow City West features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
7 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
Novotel Krakow City West is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 305
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Shopping on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Garden Brasserie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Krakow City West Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 1.60 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: PLN 54 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PLN 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PLN 40 per night
- Pet fee: PLN 40 per pet, per night
- Deposit: PLN 100 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.