Book your room at Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Please enter your travel dates.
Room (Merdeka Wing)
- 1 king
Deluxe Studio, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
- 1 queen
Family-friendly hotel in Kuala Lumpur (Golden Triangle) near Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
Located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Low Yat Plaza, Jalan Alor, and Sungei Wang Plaza. Also nearby are Bukit Bintang Plaza and Lot 10 Shopping Centre.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- The Overview
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of floors - 20
- Free parking
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 388
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Direct-dial phone
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mandarin Palace - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves brunch only.
Bintang Revolving - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Taj - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
The Fine Print for Federal Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 108
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 98 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 118
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 108 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: MYR 42.4 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MYR 25 per night (rates may vary)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 116 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.