Please enter your travel dates.
King Hilton Guest Room - Book Early & Save .
Twin Hilton Guest room - Book Early & Save ..
Twin Hilton Executive Room - Book Early & Save .
King Hilton Deluxe - Book Early & Save .
5-star hotel with a health club near Sahara Stadium Kingsmead
Hilton Durban Hotel is a half mile from Durban’s North and South beaches, next to the International Convention Centre, and about a 5-minute drive from cricket and rugby stadiums.
Outdoor pool, fitness center
This Durban hotel features an outdoor pool, spa, and fitness center. The Rainbow Terrace Restaurant features seasonal buffet specialties, while 3 bars offer local Cape wines and cocktails.
Wireless Internet access
Guestrooms at the Hilton Durban Hotel include wireless Internet access, TVs with satellite service, and in-room safes. Minibars and coffee/tea makers are available in every room.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 17 January 2014 to 11 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The 5-star Hilton Durban Hotel features a health club with a fitness room and outdoor swimming pool.
The hotel’s Rainbow Terrace Restaurant serves seasonal buffet specialties, including local seafood, Midland veal, and Indian cuisine. Cocktails, wines, and seafood appetizers are also available at the 3 hotel bars.
Guests can relax at the spa or peruse the onsite gift shop.
Guests may utilize the onsite business center with audio/visual equipment rentals, wireless Internet access, a fax machine, photo copier, and printer. Small meeting rooms are also available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Conference center
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathroom phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Trouser press
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
Rainbow Terrace Restaurant - Buffet of seasonal specialties, including local seafood, Midland veal, and Indian cuisine. Laid-back atmosphere with an African motif.
Rainbow Outer Terrace Bar - Local seafood appetizers are offered at this contemporary bar.
Rivets Bar - Sportsbar offering cocktails and appetizers featuring a water wall and leather couches.
Lobby Lounge Coffee Bar - Internet café and bar featuring coffee or cocktails in an intimate café setting.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day
Recreational facilities include an outdoor pool and fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.