Availability: Hilton Durban
King Hilton Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Hilton Guest roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Hilton Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Hilton Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star hotel with a health club near Sahara Stadium Kingsmead
Hilton Durban Hotel is a half mile from Durban’s North and South beaches, next to the International Convention Centre, and about a 5-minute drive from cricket and rugby stadiums.
Outdoor pool, fitness center
This Durban hotel features an outdoor pool, spa, and fitness center. The Rainbow Terrace Restaurant features seasonal buffet specialties, while 3 bars offer local Cape wines and cocktails.
Wireless Internet access
Guestrooms at the Hilton Durban Hotel include wireless Internet access, TVs with satellite service, and in-room safes. Minibars and coffee/tea makers are available in every room.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Durban Amenities
The 5-star Hilton Durban Hotel features a health club with a fitness room and outdoor swimming pool.
The hotel’s Rainbow Terrace Restaurant serves seasonal buffet specialties, including local seafood, Midland veal, and Indian cuisine. Cocktails, wines, and seafood appetizers are also available at the 3 hotel bars.
Guests can relax at the spa or peruse the onsite gift shop.
Guests may utilize the onsite business center with audio/visual equipment rentals, wireless Internet access, a fax machine, photo copier, and printer. Small meeting rooms are also available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
Rainbow Terrace Restaurant - Buffet of seasonal specialties, including local seafood, Midland veal, and Indian cuisine. Laid-back atmosphere with an African motif.
Rainbow Outer Terrace Bar - Local seafood appetizers are offered at this contemporary bar.
Rivets Bar - Sportsbar offering cocktails and appetizers featuring a water wall and leather couches.
Lobby Lounge Coffee Bar - Internet café and bar featuring coffee or cocktails in an intimate café setting.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day
Recreational facilities include an outdoor pool and fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hilton Durban Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 165 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 60 per day
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Book a stay in a Half Board rate plan and receive dinner and breakfast for each night of stay per registered adult.
Must book a Half Board rate plan to qualify. Not valid with any other offer. Gratuity may not be included. Offer subject to availability. Restrictions may apply.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.