Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Durban hotel with a complimentary reception
Centrally positioned, this modern hotel is situated opposite the Essenwood Park on Durban’s Berea. Easy access in and out of Durban, and to all sporting facilities.
This hotel’s interactive restaurant “PLUM” is unique. The menu offers the finest cuisine that Durban has to offer. A great bar compliments the restaurant and terrace.
On offer is 20 modern and tastefully decorated rooms. All Interior décor has been meticulously designed and thought out.
Surrounded by a leafy suburb, the location is a classic quiet haven. The hotel offers a wide range of activities and facilities within a serene, natural and organic environment. An eclectic mix of restaurants are scattered in the vicinity. Musgrave shopping centre is only 2minutes walk away. The area is punctuated with small retail outlets. On site parking to our guest whilts stying with us and 24hour security is offered. Available is a small boardroom for high level meetings. The Hotel is focused on servicing the business person requiring al the technology to conduct business.
Complimentary to the hotel's personal service style is the interactive Plum restaurant. Plum is open daily for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. A room service menu is also available during limited hours.
The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and public areas. A shuttle service is available at a small recharge and offers transfers to the airport, casino's, nearby areas, beaches etc. Hotel on the Park is a smoke free environment with desigated smoking areas only.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 462
- Free guest parking during stay
- Complimentary reception
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Partially open bathroom
- Down blanket
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Plum restaurant, sister to the acclaimed JAM restaurant in Morningside, offers guests and the public, an exciting choice of breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Sundowners on the deck overlooking the park.... what better way to unwind as the sun sets over the park with the birds twittering as they nest for the night.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 400.00
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.