Book your room at Protea Hotel Richards Bay
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking - Room Only
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking - Room Only
- Two Double Beds
Standard Family Non Smoking - Room Only
- One Queen Bed
Richards Bay hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Richards Bay, this hotel is in the same region as Enseleni Nature Reserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Richards Bay features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Protea Hotel Richards Bay
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- One meeting/conference room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free covered parking
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free covered parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Partially open bathroom
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Oasis Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Protea Hotel Richards Bay
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 135.00 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: ZAR 300 per day
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.