Book your room at Three Cities Docklands Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Hotel in Durban near uShaka Marine World
Situated near the airport, in Durban, this hotel is close to uShaka Marine World, Durban City Hall/Natural Science Museum, and Durban International Convention Centre. Also nearby are Addington Beach and South Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Three Cities Docklands Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is undergoing renovations from 16 April 2014 to 31 May 2014 (completion date subject to change).Renovation work will only be conducted on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Three Cities Docklands Hotel
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Durban hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Three Cities Docklands Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Year Built 2010
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Partially open bathroom
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
WODKA - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Paddle boats (pedalos) nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Three Cities Docklands Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 120 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 500
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.