Availability: Three Cities Imvubu Lodge
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chalet, 2 Double Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Waterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
This Richards Bay hotel is by the ocean, set on the beach a short distance from Richards Bay Park and Richards Bay Beach. Regional attractions also include Enseleni Nature Reserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Three Cities Imvubu Lodge features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Three Cities Imvubu Lodge Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, room service (during limited hours), and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
In The Reeds - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Three Cities Imvubu Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 125 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.