Availability: Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel
4-star hotel in Umhlanga with a full-service spa
Located in the city center of Umhlanga, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Gateway Shopping Centre and Umhlanga Hospital. Also nearby are Umhlanga Lighthouse and Umhlanga Rocks Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel features a full-service spa. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel Amenities
Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 3315 square feet (308 square meters) include a conference center. This Umhlanga hotel also offers spa services, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 3315
- Conference space size (meters) - 308
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
DISH Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Spa Royale has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.