Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - Breakfast Incl
- One King Bed
Studio, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Incl
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Umhlanga with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Gateway Shopping Centre, Umhlanga Lighthouse, and Umhlanga Rocks Beach. Nearby attractions also include Umhlanga Lagoon Nature Trail.
In addition to a restaurant, Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel features a full-service spa. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.
Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel features a full-service spa. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 3315 square feet (308 square meters) include a conference center and banquet facilities. This Umhlanga hotel also offers spa services, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Three Cities Royal Palm Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Free parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3315
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 308
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Self parking
- Parking garage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Clock radio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
DISH Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Spa Royale has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 55 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.