Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Side Sea View Classic Room - Room Only
- Two Twin Beds
Classic Room Frontal Sea
- One Bed
Premiumroom sea view WIFI included
- One Bed
Landmark glass hotel on beach front, in commercial and historic center city
Glass hotel on beachfront
Landmark glass hotel on beachfront, near historic, cultural, commercial center and new convention center. Aquarium, Domus (museum of man), Hercules' Tower nearby. Ideal for business or tourist travel.
Restaurant, events, sauna
Elegant common areas w/ WiFi. Sauna. Restaurant Truiero serves Galician and int'l dishes. 6 meeting/event halls, capacity 650 (cocktail). AV equipment. Bellboys, concierge, room service 24h. Private garage.
Quality materials, WiFi
All guestrooms feature modern decor w/ attention to detail: quality furniture, wood floors, marble bathroom, desk armchair. Climate control. Interactive 37" LCD sat TV , English channels. Room service 24h.
This landmark glass-fronted hotel on the beachfront offers views of the sea. Common areas are spacious and elegant, including a glass-fronted marble hall with natural plants. The hotel's carefully selected and highly motivated staff maintains the highest standard of personal service including bell boy and concierge service 24h. In leisure moments, guests may relax in the hotel's sauna. Everything is on hand even for large events: PR & Sales Dept helps to organize your events in 6 multifunctional rooms with capacity 650 (cocktail). WiFi is available as well as platform, lectern, flip-chart, stationery and mineral water. Local suppliers arrange installment of AV systems. Catering of events is available from an extensive menu selection of everything from coffee breaks to business lunches or cocktails to gala dinners. All guests will enjoy the superb breakfast buffet, fine-dining restaurant Treuiro (described below), Sir John Moore piano bar with cafeteria service. Additional services include laundry service and car rental in the hotel. Private parking garage for guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5651
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Internet point
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1993
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 525
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Turndown service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Direct-dial phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- City view
Superb, varied breakfast buffet with more than 30 different products. The elegant Trueiro Restaurant offers a unique fine-dining experience serving international and Galician specialties, also in private rooms (capacity 16) and on the indoor patio. The Sir John Moore piano bar offers another refreshment option with cafeteria service. In leisure moments guests will enjoy the hotel's sauna. In the vicinity, water sports are orgainzed, and there is an extensive cultural program including theaters, exhibitions and popular festivals throughout the year.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Biosphere Hotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.