Availability: Melia Maria Pita
Standard roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Side Sea View Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Classic Room Frontal SeaMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior Suite Duplex Sea View WIFI inclMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Suite Duplex Sea View WIFI includedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Premiumroom sea view WIFI includedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Last minute dealMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deal of the dayMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star hotel on the beach, near Orzan Beach
This La Coruna hotel is in the city center, on the beach within minutes of Museo Domus, Orzan Beach, and San Amaro Beach. Also nearby are Mendez Nunez Gardens and Riazor Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Melia Maria Pita features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Melia Maria Pita Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measuring 5651 square feet (525 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Number of floors - 6
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 5651
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 1993
- Conference space size (meters) - 525
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
TRUEIRO - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Melia Maria Pita Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Biosphere Hotels, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.