Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Comfortable bed, clean room, friendly staff, well priced café (1.10 euro for a cup of tea). If you want a good view of the beach, request room 205.
Great experience, I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is right in the city centre and close to the beach. Nice and comfortable rooms. Also reasonable price. _________
The staff and owners are wonderful, warm people who will make you feel at home instantly! They let me store my luggage, after flying into Santiago, staying a couple days with them before heading out to start the Camino in Sarria; then to walk back to Santiago. They didn't charge a storage fee. All ...
A very good place in Finisterre, where the staff is more than friendly, the room & bathroom are clean and well kept, the hotel itself is in very good condition, same as location, walking distance to center of town. I highly recomend this place.
Very clean bedroom and bathroom. Comfy bed. The outer walls of the building are brick and visible in the bedroom and that gives it a very rustic feel and mix of old & new. Floors are laminate that keeps clean easily. No elevators and fortunately we were on floor 2.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly La Coruna hotel! Finding the right home away from home during your Galicia vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in La Coruna. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some La Coruna accommodations even welcome you to bring multiple pets along for your vacation.
- Galicia is more than pet-friendly--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say La Coruna has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Galicia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- La Coruna is popular among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 21% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?