Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room-Riverview-2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Club City View
- One King Bed
Club Room, 1 Bedroom, River View
- One Bed
King Guest Room-Cityview-High Speed Net
- One King Bed
La Crosse eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the historical district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to La Crosse Center, Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock, and La Crosse Queen Cruise Dock. Also nearby are Children's Museum of La Crosse and Riverside Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Hotel La Crosse features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Hotel La Crosse provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (900 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, ski storage, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Radisson Hotel La Crosse is a smoke-free property.
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 900
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 169
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Three Rivers Lodge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 2.00 per pet, per stay plus USD 25 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.