Book your room at Le Moulin de la Wantzenau
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
- 1 queen
Superior Single Room, Bathtub
- 1 king
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Superior Double Room, Bathtub
- 1 king
La Wantzenau hotel with a restaurant
Situated in La Wantzenau, this hotel is close to Wantzenau Golf Club. Area attractions also include European Parliament and Tomi Ungerer Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Moulin de la Wantzenau features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include an Internet point and tour/ticket assistance.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Moulin de la Wantzenau
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This La Wantzenau hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours).
Le Moulin de la Wantzenau is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Moulin de Wantzenau - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The Fine Print for Le Moulin de la Wantzenau
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.