Availability: Hilton Lafayette
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard room with two double beds
- 2 double
Riverview two double room
- 2 double
Accessible two double room
- 2 double
Two Double Beds, Roll In Shower
- 2 double
Lafayette hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Lafayette, this hotel is close to University of Louisiana at Lafayette, Blackham Coliseum, and Vermilionville. Also nearby are Alexandre Mouton House and Cathedral of St John.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Lafayette features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Lafayette Amenities
Hilton Lafayette features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hilton Lafayette has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Business center
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 327
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 15
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1983
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- MP3 docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Free movie channels
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Alexanders - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Maximilians - This bar serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hilton Lafayette Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.