Availability: Hôtel Le Flamboyant
Annecy-le-Vieux hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in Annecy-le-Vieux, this hotel is close to Savoie Annecy University, Annecy Castle, and Station Roller. Also nearby are Amours Bridge and Church of St. Maurice.
Hôtel Le Flamboyant provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Flamboyant Amenities
Hôtel Le Flamboyant features tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Conference space size (feet) - 377
- Conference space size (meters) - 35
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service is available.
Hôtel Le Flamboyant Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 14 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.