Availability: Porta Hotel del Lago
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Panajachel hotel with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located on a lake, close to La Galeria, Thirteen Threads Fair Trade Store and Maya Women's Center, and The Maya Traditions Herbal Medicine Garden. Also nearby are Casa Cakchiquel Arts Center and Azul Maya Archaeological Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Porta Hotel del Lago features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a complimentary children's club.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, a turndown service, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Porta Hotel del Lago Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Porta Hotel del Lago provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 4724 square feet (439 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and a complimentary children's club. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Porta Hotel del Lago is a smoke-free property.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 4724
- Conference space size (meters) - 439
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Porta Hotel del Lago has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Accessible parking
Porta Hotel del Lago Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10, Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.