Please enter your travel dates.
3-star hotel with a shuttle to the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Bled hotel is in the city center, within minutes of Bled Castle and Lake Bled, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and ice skating. Local attractions also include Church of Sv Marika Bozja and Vintgar Gorge.
At Hotel Jadran you can enjoy a meal at the restaurant after a great day on the nearby slopes.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature minibars, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.
The hotel offers a restaurant. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This ski hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel Jadran is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Ski shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hotel Jadran has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Body treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.01 per person, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.