Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel was a bit rough and smelled of old ash trays, even in my nonsmoking room. The door did not lock properly, there was a rag hanging in the light bulb, the best was rough, overall disrepair, but for the price, I guess not a big deal. I had a roof over my head and a hot shower.
Everything thing was good except the door handle on the front door would not work properly. We would have to force it to open and then we realized that once inside the door would not lock properly so anyone could force the door open so we had to use extra secured flipped lock to keep door secured ...
Staff quick to resolve minor issues due to previous upstairs leak. Weekly rate very competitive in very busy motel area. Nightly versus weekly value explained clearly. Appears general updating of facility is in progress (hallway carpeting, obvious new bathroom linens, room flooring).
The staff is willing to help you with anything they can
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lake Charles accommodation! Choosing the best hotel during your Southern Louisiana trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lake Charles. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Lake Charles accommodations even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Southern Louisiana is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your pets can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Lake Charles has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Southern Louisiana has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Lake Charles is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the area to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?