Availability: Hotel Eden Palace Au Lac
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Montreux hotel near Freddie Mercury Statue
This family-friendly hotel is located on a lake, close to Montreux Casino, Freddie Mercury Statue, and Place du Marche. Area attractions also include Chateau de Chillon.
At Hotel Eden Palace Au Lac recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel also features a restaurant and an arcade/game room.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels and Pay TV is complimentary. Guestrooms also feature balconies, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Eden Palace Au Lac Amenities
With Victorian architecture all over its walls, terraces filled with beautiful flowers directly along the water, and a lively gourmet restaurant, Chez Gaston, this 100 room property will provide you with a unique, yet memorable visit. The Eden Palace au Lac****sup is ideally located in downtown Montreux. Running since 1896, this property remains as one of the most traditional examples of the world famous Swiss hospitality. The Casino de Montreux, shopping centers, and fine dining areas all surround this hotel on every side, making it the perfect place to begin your journey through Montreux. Among some of the benefits that guests of Eden Palace can enjoy are free local transportation with the Riviera card, free access to the Casino’s outdoor pool during the summer, a welcome cocktail, free access to the best nightclub in Montreux, Millésime, free access to the Thalgo Health Center in Hotel du Grand Lac Excelsior and special fares on all water excursions offered through the hotel. New for 2011: Discover our newly renovated rooms and the hotel's private villa, Villa Eden, for stays of one-on-one with the lake.
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1896
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Eden Palace Au Lac has a restaurant which offers one of the best terrace with lakeview in Montreux. Room service during limited hours is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Hotel Eden Palace Au Lac Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 4.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: CHF 1.00 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.