Availability: Novotel Lausanne Bussigny
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bussigny-pres-Lausanne with an outdoor pool
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University of Lausanne, International Olympic Committee, and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Local attractions also include CIG de Malley and Parc Bourget.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Lausanne Bussigny features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Lausanne Bussigny Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Lausanne Bussigny provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Novotel Lausanne Bussigny is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 141
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Novotel Lausanne Bussigny has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Lausanne Bussigny Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.80 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 24 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 16 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.