Book your room at Villa Toscane
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Non refundable
- One Double Bed
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds - Non refundable
- Three Twin Beds
Family Room - Non refundable
- One Double Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed - Non refundable
- One Single Bed
4-star Art Nouveau hotel in Montreux with a full-service spa
Situated in Montreux, this spa hotel is close to Montreux Convention Center, Freddie Mercury Statue, and Castle Chatelard. Also nearby are Place du Marche and Musee du Vieux Montreux.
Villa Toscane provides an area shuttle and a full-service spa. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, DVD players, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 3 February 2014 to 7 February 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- At your hotel
Villa Toscane features a full-service spa. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This Art Nouveau hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wedding services and currency exchange can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). Guests can use the indoor pool, health club, and recreational facilities at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Villa Toscane is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Full-service health spa
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1904
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Concierge desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Boat launch on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Water skiing on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Villa Toscane
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in takes place at the sister hotel Royal Plaza, which is located in front of Villa Toscane.
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 6.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CHF 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: CHF 25 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 29 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 69 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.