Availability: Queensbury Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Glens Falls hotel near Charles R. Wood Theater
Located in the heart of Glens Falls, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Charles R. Wood Theater, World Awareness Children's Museum, and Chapman Historical Museum. Also nearby are The Shirt Factory and Cooper’s Cave.
Recreational amenities at Queensbury Hotel include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Queensbury Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Queensbury Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Queensbury Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 125
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1926
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 12,000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Garden on the Park - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast only.
Fenimores Tavern - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Queensbury Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.