Book your room at Queensbury Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Family-friendly Glens Falls hotel near Charles R. Wood Theater
Located in the heart of Glens Falls, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Charles R. Wood Theater, World Awareness Children's Museum, and Chapman Historical Museum. Also nearby are The Shirt Factory and Cooper’s Cave.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Queensbury Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Queensbury Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Queensbury Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 5
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1926
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 12,000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Garden on the Park - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast only.
Fenimores Tavern - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Queensbury Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.