Book your room at Queensbury Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
3-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Charles R. Wood Theater
This family-friendly Glens Falls hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Charles R. Wood Theater, The Shirt Factory, and Cooper’s Cave. World Awareness Children's Museum and Chapman Historical Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 125 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Cable TV, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Queensbury Hotel provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12,000 square feet (1115 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This Victorian hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Queensbury Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 5
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Year Built 1926
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1115
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free! Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 12,000
- Free! Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Free! Free self parking, Free! Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
Where to Eat
Garden on the Park - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast only.
Fenimores Tavern - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Breakage deposit: USD 100.00 per stay (cash only)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.