Book your room at Motel 6 Lakeside
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Lake Havasu City eco-friendly motel with free parking
Situated in Lake Havasu City, this eco-friendly motel is close to London Bridge, Lake Havasu Museum of History, and Havasu Regional Medical Center. Also nearby are Aquatic Center and Windsor Beach.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Motel 6 Lakeside provides free parking, a 24-hour front desk, and air conditioning in public areas.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Lakeside
Motel 6 Lakeside features coffee/tea in the lobby, self parking, and air conditioning in public areas. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The Fine Print for Motel 6 Lakeside
Check-in time starts at 3 pm
Check-out time is 11 am
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 300.00 per stay (for stays between 19 May - 31 September)
- Spring Break deposit: USD 300.00 per stay (for stays between 1 March - 30 April)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.