Book your room at Belvedere
Double Room, Street View, with Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Double Room, Balcony, Partial Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Double Room, Balcony, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Panoramic Double Room, Terrace, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Hotel in Stresa (Isola dei Pescatori) near Palazzo Borromeo
This hotel is located in Stresa (Isola dei Pescatori), close to Church of San Vittore, Palazzo Borromeo, and Giardini Botanici dell'Isola Bella. Also nearby are Giardini Botanici dell'Isola Madre and Borromeo Palace and Garden.
In addition to a restaurant, Belvedere features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include desks and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Stresa hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Banquet facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Belvedere - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The Fine Print for Belvedere
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 7 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Boat transfer per adult: EUR 7 (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).