Availability: Grand Hotel Majestic
Superior Room North-East SideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Partial Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite Duplex North-East SideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Suite, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Room, Partial Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Room, Partial Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star Belle Époque hotel in Verbania near Giardini Botanici Villa Taranto
Situated on a lake, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Villa San Remigio, Giardini Botanici Villa Taranto, and Giardini Botanici dell'Isola Bella. Also nearby are Chiesa Collegiata di San Leonardo and Museo del Paesaggio.
Recreational amenities at Grand Hotel Majestic include an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed between 12 October and 17 April.
Grand Hotel Majestic Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Grand Hotel Majestic provides an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1615 square feet (150 square meters) include a conference center. This Belle Époque hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Grand Hotel Majestic is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1870
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 1615
- Conference space size (meters) - 150
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Beach towels
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- Individually furnished
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Il Portico - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Grand Hotel Majestic Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.00 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Legambiente Turismo thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.