Book your room at Hotel Residence Dei Fiori
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest (up to 1 infant)
Lakefront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated near the airport, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Baveno Ferry Terminal and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Borromeo Plaza. Villa Fedora and Church of Saints Gervase and Protaso are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour front desk. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 44 rooms offer wired Internet, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and safes are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Baveno hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1967
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Il Portico - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 15 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 56 per accommodation, per stay
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 14 per accommodation, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night plus EUR 49 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 19 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.