Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
If you are looking for modest accommodations in Lake Placid to save some money, this is the perfect hotel. The rooms are clean and simple, which was all we needed; we were not looking to sit in our hotel room all day. The continental breakfast was a great perk, as it included warm food. The rooms ...
I definitely recommend this Hotel North Woods, the room was amazing, I didn't request for a room with a view to the lake, but I got it (I believe due to low season but still awesome) Hotel located in the heart of Main St. which is where everything is located. Amazing sunrise, great staff!! Also there ...
We chose this hotel because we were going to hike Mount Marcy the following day. It was clean and cute. We checked in late and we just had our key waiting for us when you walked in the front door. There is a shared kitchenette and two bathrooms. Good spot for hikers.
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Lake Placid hotel! Finding the right place to stay during your Adirondack Region adventure doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Lake Placid. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Lake Placid hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Adirondack Region is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Lake Placid has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.1. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Adirondack Region has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Lake Placid is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 15% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and playing with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?