Availability: Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino
Luxury Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Executive Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Premium Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests
Alpine retreat on Lake Tahoe's south shore
2 blocks from the lake
This Stateline, Nevada resort and casino is found just 2 blocks from the Gondola at Heavenly, perfect for vacationers and business travelers alike.
Pool and more
A long list of amenities includes a glass-domed indoor pool, fitness center, Family Fun Center and Kid's Camp, salon, nightclub, casino, and a trove of restaurants and bars.
An 18-story tower houses double-soundproof rooms. Accommodations are all equipped with 2 bathrooms, pay movies, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino Amenities
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino offers many resort-style amenities including a full-service spa, Reflections of the Spa, fitness center with steam room and sauna, glass-domed pool, nightclub, casino, and numerous dining options.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Ski shuttle
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 512
- Number of floors - 18
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Ski storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Second bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Friday's Station Steak & Seafood Grill - This restaurant offers wood-fired steaks, chops, prime rib, and fresh seafood along with breathtaking views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada's.
American River Café - This family restaurant has selection of sandwiches and entrees in a casual, relaxing atmosphere. It is open 24 hours a day.
Forest Buffet - An award-winning buffet showcasing items from rotisserie chicken and brick oven pizza to charbroiled steak and sushi, this restaurant also features a dessert bar with a variety of pies and cakes.
Gi Fu Loh - Authentic Cantonese selections include pot stickers, lemon chicken, mouth-watering wonton soup, and noodle bar.
Harrah's Food Court - Fast food court features pizza and pastas at LA Italian Kitchen, burgers, shakes and more at Fat Burger, and buffet-style Chinese options at Manchu Wok.
Starbucks - Starbucks signature drinks, as well as pastries and light snacks are available in the hotel lobby.
Guests can enjoy a fitness center, sauna, steam room, and glass-domed pool. In summer, the hotel operates lake tours aboard William Harrah's legendary 54-foot, 36-passenger yacht, the Tahoe Star (surcharge).
During the summer, guests enjoy mountain biking, hiking, and boating in the surrounding area. Also, the top-rated Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course is less than a half-mile away. Guests use the Gondola at Heavenly, located two blocks from the hotel, year-round. Sleigh rides and ice-skating facilities are within 2 blocks as well. Several area outfitters offer snowmobile tours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Harrah's Lake Tahoe Resort & Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.