Availability: Harveys Resort & Casino
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Classic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premium Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Classic Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Vegas-style action and amenities near Lake Tahoe
Gondola: 2 blocks
This resort and casino is found in the city's entertainment district and only 2 blocks from Lake Tahoe and the Gondola at Heavenly. Golf, cross-country and downhill skiing, and snowboarding are within 2 miles.
The resort features a 52,000-square-foot casino, a heated outdoor pool open year-round, plenty of live entertainment, and a wedding chapel. Dining options include Sammy Hagar's Cabo Wabo Cantina, the Hard Rock Cafe, and a steakhouse.
Wireless Internet access is available, as are refrigerators on request.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harveys Resort & Casino Amenities
Harvey's Resort & Casino heated pool is open year-round. A sprawling 24-hour casino features a Sportsbook with 76 TV screens, plus a smoke-free poker room.
The wedding chapel's 18-foot-high windows frame mountain views; weddings are also held aboard the hotel-operated Tahoe Star yacht, or elsewhere around the lake. There's also 20,000 square feet of space for receptions and meetings. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the property (surcharge); guests staying at the hotel receive wireless Internet access as part of their resort fee. The resort also has a fitness center.
Valet and self parking are complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 19
- Year Built 1986
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 742
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service
- Number of restaurants - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
19 Kitchen and Bar - Serving traditional American fare with sweeping lake and mountain views on the 19th floor, this restaurant has a menu includes filet mignon, roasted rack of lamb, and Chilean sea bass. Reservations are recommended.
Cabo Wabo - Located in the tunnel between Harrah's and Harveys, this restaurant has Tex-Mex specialties including fajitas, tacos, and Aaron's chimichanga. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sage Room Steak House - This western-themed restaurant has original artwork by Charles M. Russell and Frederic Remington and a classic-style menu includes Beef Wellington and Chateaubriand. It is reputed for tableside service and a well-stocked wine cellar. Reservations are recommended.
Hard Rock Cafe - Tahoe's version of the Hard Rock Cafe features the chain restaurant's signature rock 'n' roll theme and memorabilia collection in a rustic setting, with timber beams and stone fireplace. Clips of classic concerts play on numerous TVs. The menu includes burgers, ribs, steaks, and salads. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Sierra Choices Deli - Deli classics, soups, and salads are served.
Starbucks - Guests can find coffees and pastries on the lobby level.
This Stateline hotel has a heated pool, and fitness center (surcharge) offering cardio and weight equipment. Heavenly Sports, located on the lobby level, rents, services, and sells seasonal sporting equipment and gear. During the summer months, the hotel runs lake tours aboard William Harrah's legendary 54-foot, 36-passenger yacht, the Tahoe Star.
Mountain biking, hiking, and boating are popular in the summer months, and top-rated Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course is less than a half-mile away. Lake Tahoe is home to the largest concentration of ski resorts in North America, and the gondola lift at Heavenly is just 2 blocks from the hotel. Sleigh rides and ice skating are within 2 blocks as well, and several outfitters offer area snowmobile tours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Reflections - Full-service health spa with 7 treatment rooms. Spa services include massages, body scrubs and wraps, and facial treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Harveys Resort & Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.